Thursday, February 1, 2018

Tired Cats Take Cat Naps

My Favorite Tired Cat Photo


If any creature understands what to do when tired, it is the cat. This month's City Daily Photo Bloggers theme is tired.  So today I will show you some of my favorite photos of tired cats. The one below was taken at Jack Creek Farms in Templeton. This one is so fast asleep you'd hardly know it was alive.

Tired Cats Take Cat Naps
Napping Cat at Jack Creek Farms, © B. Radisavljevic


Tired Winery Cats


One can usually find cats when visiting wineries, but they are often outside. These two, from Grey Wolf Winery in Paso Robles, are obviously tired and giving in to that urge to sleep by the fire.  The fireplace is out of sight, but they are facing it.

Tired Cats Take Cat Naps
Cat Naps at Grey Wolf Winery, Paso Robles, © B. Radisavljevic

Tired Cats in my Zazzle Store




Two More Tired Cats


The cats at Jack Creek Farms in Templeton must work hard because I often find them asleep when I visit. This photo was taken in autumn when all the pumpkins and squashes were on display a few years ago.

Tired Cats Take Cat Naps
Another Cat Nap at Jack Creek Farms, © B. Radisavljevic


The cat below is Garfield, who belonged to my neighbor across the driveway. He decided there should be no property boundaries and felt free to take naps in my yard and on our cars whenever the mood hit him. He's a bit grumpy since I disturbed his nap here.

Tired Cats Take Cat Naps
Garfield Taking a Cat Nap on Our Car, © B. Radisavljevic


Here's another view of Garfield sleeping on our car. In this photo all his feet are on the car, but he's not as fat here as this angle makes him look. He just pretends to be a tiger.

Tired Cats Take Cat Naps
Garfield Taking a Cat Nap on Our Car, View 2,  © B. Radisavljevic


 Now that I've been watching these cats nap, I'm going to follow their example and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...