Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Rock'n'Roll for Theme Day

Inter-generational Rock and Roll


I haven't been to a dance since I started dating my husband of now over fifty years, so I don't see much rock and roll anymore. Coming up with a photo for this month's "Rock' n' Roll City Daily Photo Bloggers theme seemed almost impossible until I remembered my nephew's wedding reception in October, 2014. During the reception, my nephew's new wife was dancing with a young relative and they stole the show.

Rock'n'Roll for Theme Day
Rock'n and Roll'n at Wedding between Generations, © B. Radisavljevic


Here's the video version of part of the dance. Try to ignore everyone but the bride and her partner.








Templeton History: Day in the Shade, 2010


I don't get many still photos of dancing, but there was some rocking and rolling going on at Day in the Shade in Templeton, May 8, 2010. I share it with you here in video.




Day in the Shade, which used to be an annual art exhibit in Templeton City Park the Saturday before Mother's Day, seems to have been discontinued, but I have preserved some of the highlights from Day in the Shade 2012 here.

Rock'n'Roll at Wedding and at Day in the Shade
Band at Day in the Shade, 2012, © B. Radisavljevic



Which video did you like best? 

See how other City Daily Photo Bloggers have interpreted this theme. 

 **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...